Upon your arrival at Gatwick Airport, make the most of your time in London with a one-way transfer to London via Windsor Castle on a self guided tour in a private chauffeured vehicle. After providing your desired final destination at checkout, you’ll travel from Gatwick Airport via Windsor Castle, an official residence of Her Majesty the Queen and more recent the royal wedding in 2018 for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, while exploring the landmark at your own pace. Drop-off at your central London location is included. • Travel to a chosen London destination in a private chauffeured vehicle • Stop at Windsor Castle to explore the royal residence independently • Entrance fees are included
What You'll Get
You will be met inside the airport terminal where the chauffeur will be displaying a name board with your name, your flight will be monitored and the chauffeur will only go into the terminal when your flight has landed and you will not be charged extra for delayed flights, the chauffeur will assist you with your luggage and then escort you to your vehicle.
Then you will be taken to Windsor Castle which is a 55 minute drive from Gatwick airport. You will then be provided with your pre-booked tickets for Windsor Castle. The chauffeur will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished the Windsor Castle tour and then you will be dropped to your London accommodation which is a 60 to 80 minute drive.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight number and flight arrival time and address/hotel in London.
This service is available In 3 different types of vehicles,
• 1 to 2 adults traveling in a Sedan.
• 1 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan.
• 1 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Meet and greet service includes 90 minutes free waiting time from when the flight lands and the car park cost
- If your flight is delayed there will be no additional charges
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Meet and Greet Service
- 2 hours waiting time at Windsor Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel drop off
- Transport by Private vehicle
Please state your flight number and arrival time when booking, this service is available from 8:00 AM to 13:30PM therefore if your flight lands earlier than 7 AM, the chauffeur will only go into the terminal at 8 AM. If your flight lands later then 11:30 AM unfortunately this service won't be available due to Windsor Castle closing time.
7 days a week between 8:00AM to 11:30AM
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Brake Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.