Enjoy a private walking tour, exploring London during World War II, with a walking tour of Westminster and a privately guided tour of the Churchill War Rooms, with tickets included. On your private tour, you will explore parliamentary London, see Westminster Abbey and Parliament (both external), and several of the other local highlights before descending into the War Rooms, with your guide, who will take you through the massive labyrinth. This experience is not to be missed for anyone curious about the war, as all the furniture and equipment has been left exactly as it was in August 1945 at the war’s end, and the result is an astonishing time-capsule insight into what it was like to live and work with the hopes of a nation and a continent resting on their shoulders. Your tour concludes in the War Rooms, where you can continue to explore at your own leisure.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
Enjoy the personalised attention of a private guide and Churchill expert! Learn about the impact WWII had on the English Capital and its people. See the Winston Churchill memorial and partially bombed buildings from the blitz.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Stop at the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street and The Cenotaph.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Churchill War Rooms, King Charles Street, Clive Steps Westminster, London SW1A 2AQ England
Enjoy a guided tour of the Churchill War Rooms (with tickets included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- A professional, local tour guide for your own private group
- Entrance to The Churchill War Rooms
- Entry/Admission - Churchill War Rooms
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation throughout experience
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
2 hours 30 minutes
Churchill War Rooms, Clive Steps, King Charles St, London SW1A 2AQ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Curious in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.