This full-day excursion will take you away to the medieval city of Stirling and the natural beauty of the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park.
Leaving Edinburgh, your tour will begin with a scenic drive to the medieval city of Stirling, where you will be visiting the magnificent Stirling Castle, being one of the most iconic historic buildings of Scotland that has come to symbolize the spirit of this great nation.
You will then proceed towards one of the most scenic areas in Scotland, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park, also known as ‘the Scottish Highlands in Miniature’, for it offers such a splendid view over myriad gorgeous lochs, untamed mountains and wonderful forests. You will have the pleasure of taking a stroll near Loch Katrine, one of the most beautiful in all of Scotland.
One last treat will be a stop at Aberfoyle where you will explore the impressive forest park, complete with stunning waterfall and scenic views over the famous Scottish highlands.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
Enjoy a scenic drive to the medieval city of Stirling, and visit the magnificent Stirling Castle, which overlooks the city. Here, you will be able to stop for a traditional Scottish lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Proceed towards one of the most scenic areas in Scotland, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park, also known as ‘the Scottish Highlands in Miniature’, for it offers such a splendid view over myriad gorgeous lochs, untamed mountains and wonderful forests.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trossachs Pier Loch Katrine, By Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK17 8HZ Scotland
Take a stroll near Loch Katrine, which inspired many great literary figures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aberfoyle, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Stroll through Aberfoyle, an impressive forest park with stunning waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
- Plenty of time to take photos of your favourite places
- Private transport throughout the tour
- Hotel pick-up, if centrally located; or we recommend a meeting location
- Price of lunch is paid on the day
- Gratuities (optional)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Curious in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.