Enjoy a classic, full day drive through the famous highlands of Scotland. Your tour includes a private guide and vehicle, tickets to Stirling Castle, a whiskey tasting, and hotel pick-up and drop-off in Edinburgh. On your private tour, you will get to see the best of what the highlands are known for, including lochs, castles, and Scottish whiskey. Learn about the history of the Scottish monarchy, the clans, the unification of Scotland and England, and of course, Mary Queen of Scots. Enjoy lunch at a traditional Scottish pub (price not included), and visit a distillery where you will have the chance to sample the highland's whiskey (included).
Please note: Sheepdog demonstration at Aberfoyle may not operate daily. The demonstration operates only between April & September, and timing may vary with the season.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
Enjoy a scenic drive to the medieval city of Stirling, and visit the magnificent Stirling Castle, which overlooks the city. Here, you will be able to stop for a traditional Scottish lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Visit the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park, also known as ‘the Scottish Highlands in Miniature’, for it offers such a splendid view over myriad gorgeous lochs, untamed mountains and wonderful forests.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Balmaha, Balmaha, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Visit the beautiful lochside village of Balmaha and hike up to Craigie Fort to enjoy stunning views.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
- Plenty of time to take photos of your favourite places
- Private transport throughout the tour
- Hotel pick-up, if centrally located; or we recommend a meeting location
- Stirling Castle Entrance Tickets
- Tour and tastings at a Whisky distillery
- Price of lunch is paid on the day
- Gratuities (optional)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Curious in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.