Dive into the English period piece on your day tour from London to Bath, with a drive through Lansdowne Fields to visit Holburne Museum, home to Lady Danbury. In Bath, start the walking tour and head along The Royal Crescent, passing by the Featherington's residence, before walking through The Circus and visiting The Assembly Rooms, which you'll recognise were used for some of the Bridgerton ball scenes. During lunchtime you'll have the chance to visit the Baths if this is something you have pre-booked. Then continue discovering Regency landmarks including Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge and Abbey Green home to the dressmakers 'Modiste'. Your last stop is Wilton House, a highlight of the day, where no less than four Bridgerton Residences were filmed. From here your peak into the scandalous lives of the Bridgertons draws to a close and you'll head back to your London hotel.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bucklebury, Bucklebury, Berkshire, England
Stop for a coffee at the quintessentially English village of Bucklebury
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bath Racecourse, Lansdown, Bath BA1 9BU England
Pass by one of the spots of Lady Danbury
Pass By: Holburne Museum, Great Pulteney Street, Bath BA2 4DB England
Probably more familiar as the home of Lady Danbury
Stop At: No. 1 Royal Crescent, 1 Royal Crescent, Bath BA1 2LR England
Used for the home of the Featherington family, and visit The Assembly Rooms and their Grand Ballroom, which you'll recognise from the ball room scenes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
See the iconic site you may have seen in the Bridgerton series
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Another very familiar site from the tv show, great for a picture momento!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Wilton House, Wilton SP2 0BJ England
A spectacular English Trust home where the Earl and Duchess of Pembroke still live, for a guided tour of the house and gardens used to create four different Bridgerton residences
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your own comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- A friendly, professional tour guide for your own private group
- Plenty of time to take photos of the spectacular scenery
- Entrance to Bath Assembly Rooms
- Entrance to Wilton House
- Entry/Admission - No. 1 Royal Crescent
- Entry/Admission - Wilton House
- Food and drink, although your guide will be happy to recommend local favourites along the way
- Gratuities (optional)
Embankment Station, Villiers St, London WC2N 6NS, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Curious in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.