Enjoy a private and authentic cooking class in a local London home with your host Simon. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Simon thoroughly enjoys all aspects of the cooking process, from sourcing the freshest ingredients to cutting vegetables the right way to using the appropriate temperature and cooking techniques. He makes sure each dish is simple, not over seasoned and plated beautifully before sharing a meal with guests. Simon believes that only if the entire process is carefully curated is a meal enjoyable and memorable. Given his vast professional experience Simon can cook anything but prefers to follow seasonality, and is a loyal supporter of organic ingredients with a preference for the finest and freshest ingredients. Join Simon in his kitchen and dining room to learn and enjoy his signature dishes during your in-home culinary experience.
About This Deal
This is a unique opportunity to visit the home of a local and explore traditional culture and cuisine. Your experience begins by meeting your host Simon at his home. Simon has a fully operational kitchen which is perfect for a hands-on cooking class. During your 1-2 hour class you will learn to make two to three dishes from scratch, using seasonal ingredients. Simon will introduce you to the dishes that you will be preparing and the ingredients used. Then help him to wash, cut and prepare the meal that you will later share at the dining table.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Cooking class with your host Simon
- Homecooked meal
- Alcoholic Beverages
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Traveling Spoon, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.