A fun and different way to see Brighton!
Solve satisfying clues and follow beautiful maps sent to your phones.
Spot things other people take for granted!
You’ll learn interesting facts and stories.
Everything is outdoors and you can do social distancing.
About This Deal
Treasure Hunt Brighton will take you on a beautiful route, and send you to fab places, all at your own pace.
Because it’s all on your phones, it’s super flexible and there’s nothing to print.
You’ll have a laugh solving the clues and following the maps.
Something in a shop window catch your eye? No problem. Take it at your own pace. Even turn it into a pub crawl!
Along the way you’ll learn interesting facts and stories keeping you entertained.
By the end of it all, you’ll have a great overview of Brighton and what you’d like to explore next.
It works like WhatsApp, so it’s easy to use.
You don’t need to download or print anything and it doesn’t need any permissions.
Plus, you get to start when you want.
Play together Captain Bess will invite you and your friends to join the hunt.
Follow maps Bess sends you a series of treasure maps to your phones, leading you around the city.
Search for answers Bess sends you a series of clues and you have to search the city for answers.
Don’t worry if you can’t find the answer right away, you can always ask for hints.
Along the way, she’ll tell you interesting facts and stories about the things you’re spotting.
• Royal Pavilion, 4/5 Pavilion Buildings Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
• Brighton Dome, Pavilion Gardens Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UE England
• North Laine, Between Church Street and Trafalgar Street, Brighton England
• Brighton Palace Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1TW England
• West Pier Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2FL England
• Theatre Royal Brighton, New Road, Brighton BN1 1SD England
• The Lanes, West Street, Brighton England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Treasure Hunt Brighton is a fun outdoor activity that’s good for your body and mind! The game does not require you to touch anything in the city other than your phone. There’s plenty of space along the route to keep a safe distance from others.
- Access to the Treasure Hunt game
Only in Brighton! Tours, Meet outside Al Duomo restuarant, Brighton BN1 1EE, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/22/2020 - 5/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Treasure Hunt Brighton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.