We specialise in creating Scottish adventures for individuals.
As our tours are personally tailored to your interests, you will leave with a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you've seen what you wanted, how you wanted.
Enjoy, relax and just switch off. Get to know the country and its people, immerse yourself in nature and tradition. At TRIPorganiser we know where to find something special. Trust us with your with valuable travel time. Authenticity is our top priority.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: View Point, Forth Bridges, A904, Newton EH52 6QF Scotland
Photostop at the iconic Forth Bridges.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 miles north of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
A favourite country retreat for the Royal Stewart family including a young Mary, Queen of Scots. Stroll the beautiful gardens and discover one of Britains oldest tennis courts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Andrews Links, Pilmour House, St. Andrews KY16 9SF Scotland
A short tour around the major sights of St. Andrews including the beach, famous golf course, university and castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre, East Newhall Farm, Kingsbarns, St. Andrews KY16 8QE Scotland
A must see for any lovers of whisky or gin with this coastal distillery creating the perfect experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Monans Harbour, West Shore /East Shore, St Monans Scotland
This historic fishing village on the East Neuk of Fife has lovely views over the Firth of Forth, North Berwick and Bass Rock as well as it's 13th century church wich is apparently the nearest to the sea in the whole of Scotland.....
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No children under the age of 5 years
- Car booster seat required for children under 135cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Door to door pick up service
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water for duration of tour
- Private transportation in luxury Mercedes mini van
- WiFi on board
- Entrance/Admission to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Falkland Palace & Garden
- Entry/Admission - Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located Edinburgh hotel, guest house or convenient location
including Edinburgh Airport or cruise liner port.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- South Queensferry, Rosyth, Lieth and Newhaven
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TRIPorganiser in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.