We specialise in creating Scottish adventures for individuals.
As our tours are personally tailored to your interests, you will leave with a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you've seen what you wanted, how you wanted.
In a place where rare examples of history, wildlife and industrialisation exist together in harmony, New Lanark is a destination truly like no other!
Enjoy, relax and just switch off. Get to know the country and its people, immerse yourself in nature and tradition. At TRIPorganiser we know where to find something special. Trust us with your with valuable travel time. Authenticity is our top priority.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lanark, Lanark, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
The legend of William Wallace, his life, death and marriage, began between the now ruined walls of the Old Church of St Kentigern; our first stop!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: New Lanark World Heritage Site, New Lanark Mill New Lanark Mills New Lanark Mills, Lanark ML11 9DB Scotland
Exploring New Lanark is like stepping into a time machine, with the site’s protected status perfectly preserving much of the factory, homes and infrastructure implemented in Robert Owen’s utopian vision. An insight into the full force of Victorian industrialisation has never been so clear!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Falls of Clyde, New Lanark, Lanark Scotland
The Falls of Clyde are an impressive collection of waterfalls inside one of Scotland’s most coveted nature reserves. Have your cameras at the ready!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Car booster seat required for children under 135cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- TRIPorganiser is 'Good To Go' and has passed the government Covid-19 assessment so are resuming our private tours. A private tour is the safest way to travel by staying in your family bubble and practicing social distancing with no other passengers being in the vehicle
- Door to door pick up service
- Live commentary and WiFi on board
- Private transportation in luxury Mercedes mini van
- Bottled water for passengers
- Entrance/Admission to Attractions
- Entry/Admission - New Lanark World Heritage Site
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located Edinburgh hotel, guest house or convenient location
including Edinburgh Airport or cruise liner port.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TRIPorganiser in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.