Create a personalized souvenir of your families vacation with a private photo shoot, using London's most picturesque monuments and neighbourhoods as backdrops. Discover the city at your own pace with a bilingual, local photographer capturing timeless memories of your visit. Receive beautifully retouched images in a shareable gallery within a week of your experience.
About This Deal
Get a memorable and personalized souvenir of your vacation with a private photo shoot using London's major landmarks as a background. With the help of a bilingual local photographer, discover the city at your own pace and capture timeless memories of your visit as you tour with friends or family.
Your photographer captures portrait- and documentary-style moments that reflect your personal style and uses creative and professional talents to make you and your group look truly amazing.
Some of the most popular photo journeys include walking Westminster Bridge, where you get a grand view of Big Ben and the London Eye, exploring the area around Buckingham Palace and witnessing the Changing of the Guard, re-enacting The Beatles' Abbey Road by crossing Carnaby Street, or taking a walk through the East End and retracing the footsteps of Jack the Ripper. Alternatively, feel free to choose your own location(s) to suit your style and personality.
You receive your beautifully retouched images in a shareable gallery within a week of your experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We will contact you by email to organise the meeting point with the photographer
- You will receive a voucher with detailed instructions for the meeting point and contact details for the photographer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional photographer
- English speaking
- Private photo shoot
- 30 High-resolution, shareable, professionally retouched images
- Private online gallery to view and share your photos
The exact start time and meeting point will be agreed and confirmed with you after this reservation has been completed.
• This activity can take place between 8 AM and 7 PM, Monday to Sunday
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the TripShooter in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.