Hire our comfortable electric bikes and explore the Kent countryside at your own pace. We have designed a number of routes along quiet country lanes - choose to stop at the iconic SIssinghurst Castle Garden or at an award-winning vineyard. There are lovely old-English pubs along the route to stop for refreshments and timber-framed houses and oast houses along the way. Our routes range from just a few miles to around 30 miles for the more experienced cyclists.
You can navigate using a traditional map or our new navigation app.
Full Day or Half Day bookings available. Full Day bookings are from 10am-5pm and Half Day bookings are either 10am-1pm or 2-5pm.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: UK Electric Bike Centre, Bloomsburys, Sissinghurst Rd, Biddenden, Ashford TN27 8DQ, UK
On your day out we provide maps and directions to a numer of attractions but we can taylor the day to suit you. In the Garden of England we have so much to see from Sissinghurst Castle, Hush Health Winery, several pubs and apart from this you will travel quiet country lanes. Whether your a family, couple of hen party you will love the day out in Kent.
Picnic lunches are available and can be carried in our cargo bike or in our bike panniers.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats, buggies and tag-a-long trailers are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum age of 14 is required to ride an electric bike. We have some mountain bikes for children but please get in touch to book.
- You need to be confident riding a bicycle to hire electric bikes. Please get in touch if you are unsure.
- Wear suitable shoes and clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bike hire
- Helmets, locks, panniers, maps
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Accommodation (but we can advise, if required)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - UK Electric Bike Centre
3 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the UK Electric Bike Centre in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.