The ‘City of Dreaming Spires’ is home to one of the most famous and oldest universities in the world. For over 800 years it has been a home to royalty and scholars although people are known to have lived in the area for thousands of years. Its beautiful architecture, museums and young student population make the city a wonderful place to visit at any time of the year. Even though Oxford is a very cosmopolitan city, it is dominated by its ancient university, with each college having its own sense of identity. With its mix of ancient and modern, there is plenty for the visitor to do.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Christ Church, St. Aldates, Oxford OX1 1DP England
See Christ Church College, one of the many colleges that make up the University of Oxford.
Pass By: Bodleian Library Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BG England
See the main library building of the University of Oxford
Stop At: Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology, Ashmolean Museum Beaumont Street, Oxford OX1 2PH England
Visit the impressive museum which has an impressive collection of art and archaeology all donated to the University of Oxford.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the majority of passengers may be students aged 18+; however, all ages and non-students are welcome
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology
- Food and drinks
Holdenhurst Rd, Boscombe, Bournemouth BH8 8DQ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the UK Study Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.