What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
See the historic home of the Royal Navy and also the HMS Victory.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brighton Palace Pier
See the world famous Brighton Palace Pier
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Royal Pavilion
See the unique former summer house of the King George IV.
Pass By: The Lanes
See the historic lanes of Brighton, the first streets of Brighton.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the majority of passengers may be students aged 18+; however, all ages and non-students are welcome
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Brighton Palace Pier
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the UK Study Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.