Explore some of Southern England’s most beautiful sights on this full-day trip from Southampton. Take time out from your cruise vacation to discover the delights of Bath and the Cotswolds. Spend the morning in Bath, a UNESCO-listed city famed for its Georgian architecture, Roman Baths and connection with Jane Austen. Then, travel through the beautiful Cotswolds and visit the sleepy villages of Castle Combe and Lacock.
What You'll Get
What places will we get to see?
• Castle Combe
• Roman Baths
• Bath Abbey
• Pulteney Bridge
• Royal Crescent
• The Circus
Paint me a picture:
Meet your professional driver guide on arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal and relax in the comfort of an air-conditional vehicle. You’ll start the day by visiting the UNESCO listed city of Bath. Here you will get to enjoy a walking tour of this beautiful city. During the tour you will see Baths famous attractions such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge. After your walking tour of Bath you will have time to visit the Roman Baths independently.
Our next stop is the fairytale village of Castle Combe. Undoubtedly the jewel in the crown of the southern Cotswolds. From here we continue through the Cotswolds to Lacock. This is a charming village, home to a wonderful Abbey and many small artisan shops. A place where Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice and many movies and TV shows have been filmed.
We then drive back to your Southampton cruise in plenty of time for your departure. Alternatively, if you have finished your cruise then we are happy to drop you off at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport for an extra fee of £75.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional local guide/driver
- Transportation in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Southampton hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food or refreshments
Port of Southampton
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 12/23/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
7 to 8 hours
The tour will end at Southampton cruise terminal or your Southampton hotel. Alternatively, if you would like to finish your tour at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport we can drop you off for an extra fee of £75.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Undiscovered Cotswolds in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.