Avoid a long wait at the taxi rank or the stress of navigating public transport with this chauffeur driver private transfer from Southampton cruise terminal to London via Oxford and Blenheim Palace. Book this private transfer and your driver will collect you from Southampton cruise terminal or nearby accommodation and transfer you to central London or London Heathrow via Oxford and Blenheim Palace. The transfer includes a private guided tour around Oxford and includes pre-booked admission into Blenheim Palace giving you fast-track entrance.
What You'll Get
Meet your professional driver guide on arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminal and relax in the comfort of an air-conditional vehicle. We will drive you to Oxford (approx. 1.5 hours away) and enjoy a walking tour of this fascinating University City. This beautiful city has been the home to scholars and royals for over 800 years. Your guide will lead you on a walk through the historic city centre where you will learn about Oxford’s history, the University of Oxford, famous people who have graced the city, and interesting old traditions.
Our next stop is the UNESCO-listed Blenheim Palace, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful palaces in the UK. With over 300 years of history and over 2000 acres of landscaped gardens and grounds. It was also the birth place of Winston Churchill. You will discover wonderful paintings and tapestries as well as stunning examples of baroque architecture. If that wasn’t enough then perhaps just to gaze out over the enchanting lakes towards the surrounding forests, or why not try your hand at escaping the maze!
After your tour of Blenheim Palace we will depart for the direct journey to London where we will drop you off at your London hotel or Heathrow Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One-way private transport in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Southampton port pick up and hotel drop off in central London or Heathrow Airport
- Professional local guide/driver
- Tickets to Blenheim Palace
- Entrance fees to other attractions
- Food or refreshments
Port of Southampton
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 12/23/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
We can drop you off at your London hotel or a London airport.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Undiscovered Cotswolds in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.