On this tour we will explore key highlights of the Cotswolds, as well as some small hidden villages. We then finish off by taking a nice relaxing stroll around Blenheim Palace, before we drive you home.
You have complete flexibility so that you get to see the sights which interest you the most. We have a recommended route but the itinerary is totally flexible so if you would prefer to spend longer in a place you like or add an attraction which interests you then we can accommodate you.
This tour is run by two locals who have lived here for a long time and are very passionate about what the area has to offer.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
Our first stop is the beautiful village and ancient ruins of Minster Lovell. This pretty village on the River Windrush boasts plenty of Cotswold stone and thatched roofs, as well as holding the title of being the region’s most haunted village.
From Minster Lovell your route takes you through some enchanting Cotswold villages to Bourton-on-the-Water, which is known as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’ and is arguably the most famous Cotswolds town. It’s regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England.
Our next stop is the picturesque village of Lower Slaughter, one of the most romantic villages in the Northern Cotswolds and set in the most amazing countryside. From Lower Slaughter we then continue on to Stow-on-the-Wold, the highest town in the Cotswolds. Here you will have time to browse among honey-coloured buildings, cosy pubs, narrow streets, interesting shops and tiny tea rooms. We will also enjoy lunch in one of the many pubs and tea rooms.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
After lunch we travel to Blenheim Palace where we will spend 2 hours exploring the history and natural beautiful of Blenheim Palace, before we drive you back to your starting point.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- An eight hour tour
- A modern comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable local driver-guide
- Full control over the itinerary and route
- Pick up/drop off within the North Cotswolds including Oxford & Stratford-upon-Avon
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
- Food or refreshments
- Pick up outside the North Cotswolds
1: Oxford, UK
2: Oxford, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We can collect you from anywhere in the Northern Cotswolds area including Oxford. The tour is also ideal for a day trip from London and the extra fee is £250 for London collection and drop off. Or a cheaper way would be to take the direct train from London Paddington to Oxford station. This takes just under 1 hour. Then we can collect you from Oxford for free.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Undiscovered Cotswolds in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.