Travel to the Harry Potter studios in our luxury air-conditioned coach from selected areas around the south east. On arrival, you will get to explore the Harry Potter studio, including seeing Hagrid’s motorbike, flying a broomstick over Hogwarts, seeing a live scale model of the Hogwarts Castle, as well as many other behind the scenes props and costumes. The Harry Potter studio London tour includes round trip luxury coach transportion and entrance tickets.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, Warner Drive, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Enjoy around four and a half hours to stroll around the Harry Potter Warner Brothers studios. View some of the beautifully crafted sets, props and costumes — such as:
– Hagrid’s motorbike — see the motorbike that was used to bring J.K. Rowling’s stories to life.
– Fly a broomstick high over Hogwarts whilst trying to catch the golden snitch
– See a 1:24 scale model of Hogwarts Castle
– Enjoy an experience on the Hogwarts Express and see where different characters of the movie sat
– Get to see the famous Platform 9 ¾,
– Enjoy a Butterbeer in the Backlot Cafe
– Plus many other props and sets!
You will also get to see behind the scenes secrets of many of the special effects sets such as the Great Hall and other important scenes from the Harry Potter series.
At the end of your tour, you will meet your driver in your coach who will drop you off at the pick-up point, where you started.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: United Minibuses & Coaches, London RH6 7HD England
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please ensure you specify your pickup point from the list of pickup points available
- Any travelers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Behind the scenes access to see the actual props, costumes and effects
- Luxury Air Conditioned Coach Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
- Entry/Admission - United Minibuses & Coaches
- Food and drinks
1: 1-2 Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2 1PS, UK
2: Watford Junction, Station Rd, Watford WD17 1SR, UK
3: London Euston, London NW1 2DU, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
1. 1-2 Madeira drive, coach bays opposite the Harvester restaurant
2. Watford Junction station - bus stop bays on the left as you come out of the station
**We DO NOT pick-up from London Euston station, this is the station which you will need to catch the train from to get to Watford Junction Station (only 15-20mins) - The pick-up is from Watford Junction Station, London (Bus Stop outside on the left)**
4 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the United Minibuses and Coaches Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.