We are inviting you to explore Scotland's breathtaking capital - Edinburgh. It is a city with impressive architecture and infinite streets, with a breathtaking castle perched on a dormant volcano, there's nowhere in the world a place like it.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
You will start with a city tour by private vehicle.
The first stop will be at Edinburgh Castle with an inside guided tour.
You will have one hour to have lunch after visiting the castle, your guide will offer you plenty of places to have it.
After some rest, you will have a guided walking tour of the old city and the famous Royal mile.
In the end, your driver will take you back to the place you are staying.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Edinburgh Castle is a historic fortress which dominates the skyline of Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, from its position on the Castle Rock. Archaeologists have established human occupation of the rock since at least the Iron Age, although the nature of the early settlement is unclear.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Arthur's Seat, Queen's Drive Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH8 8HG Scotland
Arthur's Seat is an extinct volcano which is the main peak of the group of hills in Edinburgh, Scotland, which form most of Holyrood Park, described by Robert Louis Stevenson as "a hill for magnitude, a mountain in virtue of its bold design".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
The Palace of Holyroodhouse, commonly referred to as Holyrood Palace, is the official residence of the British monarch in Scotland, Queen Elizabeth II.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 1 Chapel Loan Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin, Roslin EH25 9PT Scotland
Rosslyn Chapel, formerly known as the Collegiate Chapel of St Matthew, is a 15th-century chapel located in the village of Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland. Rosslyn Chapel was founded on a small hill above Roslin Glen as a Catholic collegiate church in the mid-15th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
The Royal Mile is a succession of streets forming the main thoroughfare of the Old Town of the city of Edinburgh in Scotland.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Castle
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Uopera tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.