Explore one of the oldest monuments in London on a 2 to 3 hours tour of the Tower of London (entry not included). Discover the history behind the tower’s grim reputation, including infamous beheadings and tales of torture. See the Crown Jewels, and more.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Tower of London and Crown Jewels. Visit The Tower of London & Crown Jewels. During its 1000-year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note: you will need to confirm the pick up location with the supplier, refer to voucher for details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for all people including tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Viplondontour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.