Passionate about Art Deco architecture and want to see the buildings London have to offer? We have over 100 compelling examples of Art Deco architecture in London, from the landmark Broadcasting House to our finest underground stations designed by Charles Holden. Taking an Art Deco London Taxi Tour will allow you to maximise the time you get to spend gazing at the splendour of London’s Art Deco finest examples.
Private Tour is limited to a maximum of 5 travelers.
About This Deal
Your London taxi driver/guide will pick you up at either 10am or 2pm from your central London location in an iconic London black taxi for your 3 hour tour. The Savoy and the Oxo building will be just two of the stops on your tour and in addition to the opulence and grandeur we include the functional. Your tour will include examples of housing, factories, cinemas, London underground stations, theatres. All perfect examples of the modernistic working, domestic and social life of Londoners almost 100 years ago. Our guide will be telling you the history and the stories behind the buildings. At the end of this particular tour we would love to drop you at the V&A Museum or the Royal Institute of British Architect Museum to continue with your Art Deco themed day. Or perhaps after finishing your tour you would like to have a fabulous cream tea or gin tasting session at Claridges – the Art Deco jewel in the crown. You ask, we make it happen.
All of our London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of our London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that we are confident that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable. Your Taxi Tour Guide will also have numerous anecdotes and personal stories to share with you on that day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Making your tour the perfect London Taxi Tour.
- If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen.
- If you see something on the taxi tour that really catches your eye and you want to stop to take a better look just tell your Taxi Tour Guide. Along with your full tour commentary, there will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take photographs. Our London Taxi Tour Guide will be happy to take photos of your group, just ask.
- Need a comfort break? Coffee or quick refreshment? Just tell us. It’s your time and your London Taxi Tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide private taxi tours for small groups + families. We believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons: ·Our private tours keep people away from crowds ·Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance ·
- Pick up: your Taxi Tour Guide will pick you up from your London hotel or any other central London location that suits you. We will send you an SMS text to let you know your Taxi Tour Guide has arrived.
- Drop-offs: when your private tour is finished we can either recommend a drop-off point that is in keeping with your themed tour to maximize the sights you see and fun you have that day. Otherwise, we would be happy to drop you off anywhere in central London that suits you.
- Any admission fees
- The cost of refreshment or meals
- Gratuities are at your discretion
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Visit London Taxi Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.