Who doesn’t love Harry Potter? What a great private taxi tour for all the family as we visit all the London film locations used for Harry Potter. Your tour will be fun packed with some great photo opportunities to capture the memories you will be making. Everyone is welcome to dress up for the tour, so bring your invisibility cloaks and wands, but please, NO Magic!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
Stock up on some liquorice wands, chocolate frogs and bogie beans when we make a short stop at Hardy’s original sweet shop which looks just like Honeyduke’s! Need magic money? We can we pop down Diagon Alley you will have the opportunity to purchase some Gringotts bank notes! How else would you pay for your train ticket for platform 9 ¾?
And for the grownups? You will get a fabulous tour of London as we pass by and move on to the various Harry Potter film locations. A great family taxi tour with fun to be had by all!
Your Taxi Tour Will Include:
· The Ministry of Magic
· Gringotts Bank
· Diagon Alley
· The Leaky Cauldron
· Platform 9 ¾
And so much more!
Your London Taxi Tour Guide
All of our London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of our London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that we are confident that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable. Your Taxi Tour Guide will also have numerous anecdotes and personal stories to share with you on that day!
Making your tour the perfect London Taxi Tour
If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen.
If you see something on the taxi tour that really catches your eye and you want to stop to take a better look just tell your Taxi Tour Guide. Along with your full tour commentary there will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take photographs. Our London Taxi Tour Guide will be happy to take photos of your group, just ask.
Need a comfort break? Coffee or quick refreshment? Just tell us. It’s your time and your London Taxi Tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking. If your party includes more than 6 people please book 2 taxi
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide private taxi tours for small groups + families. We believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons: ·Our private tours keep people away from crowds ·Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance ·
- Your Taxi Tour Guide will pick you up from your London hotel or any other central London location that suits you. We will send you a SMS text to let you know your Taxi Tour Guide has arrived.
- When your private tour is finished we can either recommend a drop off point that is in keeping with your themed tour to maximise the sights you see and fun you have that day. Otherwise we would be happy to drop you off anywhere in central London that suits you.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any entrance fee's
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Visit London Taxi Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.