Enjoy a private group guided tour of one of England's most famous palaces and gardens and home to the Churchill family and Duke of Marlborough. The tour will describe the destiny of events which led to the creation of Blenheim Palace.
Free return bus transport from Oxford to palace is also offered, if desired.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
Guided tour of the state rooms. You will then have free time after the tour to explore for yourself, the exhibition spaces or the garden and estate.
Our tour includes the £28.50 palace entry ticket.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to entry policy at palace, we limit private groups to max 4 persons. For options for larger size groups, please ask viator to call us!
- Finally, the third tour option listed allows you to choose to book an add-on 90 minutes guided tour at 10.30am of Oxford city before then also joining the 2pm palace tour.
- Meeting Point Options:
- The option exists for you to choose to either meet the guide at 2pm at the palace at our designated meeting point or alternatively to meet the guide at 12.45 in Oxford city centre to join the bus to the palace (with return bus ticket paid for free of charge)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Palace entry ticket worth £28 per person included. Optional return bus transport included, if desired.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Please note that we use the public bus to get from Oxford to the palace and back to Oxford again. Public transport & Blenheim palace will have mask policies beyond our control. However, as for our policy, we don't require masks & we will only comply with any whatever random legal mandatory rules.
- If you wish to meet us in Oxford, then we can offer you free return ticket for public bus with us
- Our tour includes the £28.50 palace entry ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
- Transport is not included to the palace- unless you wish to meet us in Oxford city before the tour, then we can provide free return transport by bus or if you request, we can help you to book a taxi (cost of taxi to be paid by yourself on the day and costing anything from £25-40 per journey)
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Visit Stratford and Cotswolds Blenheim Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.