The Cotswolds is a scenic part of England & it’s my pleasure to share these sights & heritage with you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Leigh Roman Villa, East End, Witney England
We will stop here for a brief visit to see the ruins of the sizeable Roman villa. This part of England also has many roads built on what were originally Roman roads. This site is free entry and it's about 4 miles cycle from our start point.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Crawley, Crawley, West Sussex, England
Crawley is just one of several very picturesque little villages of hamlets which we pass through on the route. You can see many gorgeous traditional Cotswolds stone cottages and quaint gardens in these villages.
Pass By: Wilcote, Chipping Norton OX7 3EB, UK
This is another scenic village we may pass through. If needed for a drink or a lunch stop, Wilcote also has a pub.
Stop At: Minster Lovell, Minster Lovell, Witney, Oxfordshire, England
You can see some truly beautifully preserved cottage lanes here and there is also the option to stop for drinks or lunch here too but the main attraction is the ruins of the medieval Minster Lovell manor home and priory.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Burford is commonly known as, 'the gateway to the Cotswolds', thanks partly to its location and to its very historic high street. In fact, this village has appeared in several historic tv dramas on BBC TV.
Burford has lots of cafes and shops and we could stop here for afternoon tea, if desired.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Swinbrook, Swinbrook, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Another very scenic location for a small village
Stop At: Charlbury, Charlbury, Cotswolds, England
Option at start of tour to buy snacks and drinks in Charlbury which is a small town.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Currently limiting bookings to private groups of max 5 persons and minimum age 14 years old. Bikes are standard no frill mountain bikes or city bikes. As far as covid regulations, we will only ever follow any mandatory legal restrictions. There is no requirement to wear a mask on our tours.
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - There are various options for where we can schedule drinks or lunch stops but please make sure to carry water and any snacks as this is an active day out and requires a moderate fitness level!
Charlbury, Chipping Norton OX7 3HH, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/29/2021 - 11/1/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Visit Stratford and Cotswolds Blenheim Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.