This is a self guided audio tour around the ruins of Housesteads Roman Fort, one of the original forts built along Hadrian's Wall. On this tour I will show you where soldiers and civilians lived, and explain how to understand the remains of the best-preserved Roman fort in Northumberland.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Housesteads Roman Fort - Hadrian's Wall, Housesteads B6318, Haydon Bridge, Hexham NE47 6NN England
The tour takes place in the Fort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
Housesteads Roman Fort - Hadrian's Wall, Haydon Bridge, B6318, Bardon Mill, Hexham NE47 6NN, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/24/2020 - 5/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
40 to 65 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.