A street photography self-guided audio tutorial tour of the unexplored back streets of Covent Garden by a professional photography guide. Listen to time-honored photography tips and commentary while being guided about the old, grand and not-so-grand architecture, famous highlights, tiny details and fascinating crowds of people that is Bloomsbury. Explore London at your own pace while absorbing the stories of the streets and learning how to take better photos.
Please note that you must bring your own equipment. Recommended equipment:
Wide angle lens
Lens within the ranges of 18 - 105mm
A tripod is NOT required, but advised for long exposures if doing the route towards the early evening
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Princess Louise, Wc1 208 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EP England
The tour passes by the Princess Louise pub.
Pass By: Lowlander Grand Cafe, 36 Drury Ln, Holborn, London WC2B 5RR, UK
The tour passes by Lowlander Grand Cafe.
Pass By: Ballerina Statue, 5 Broad Ct, West End, London WC2B 5QH, UK
The tour passes the Ballerina Statue.
Pass By: Royal Opera House, Bow Street, London WC2E 9DD England
The tour passes the Royal Opera House.
Pass By: Covent Garden, London, UK
The tour takes place in parts of Convent Garden.
Pass By: St Paul’s Church Covent Garden, Bedford St, West End, London WC2E 9ED, UK
The tour passes St Paul’s Church Covent Garden.
Pass By: London Coliseum, St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4ES England
The tour passes the London Coliseum.
Pass By: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JJ England
The tour ends at St Martin-in-the-Fields.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
Kingsway, Holborn, London WC2B 6AA, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/21/2020 - 5/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
45 to 60 minutes
St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 4JJ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.