Escape the crowds of the city centre and join me on my favourite scenic stroll through Bath. This walking tour will give you an opportunity to soak up the city’s incredible architecture and meander along the peaceful Kennet and Avon Canal. This walk is ideal for visitors who’d like to see a beautiful, historic side of Bath that’s often missed by tourists.
During our walk, you’ll hear the fascinating stories behind Bath’s famous buildings as well as some of its lesser-known corners, including:
• Pulteney Bridge
• Bath’s longest boulevard, Great Pulteney Street
• The Recreation Ground, a famous spot for sports fans
• Jane Austen’s house
• Sydney Gardens, the place to be seen in the early 1800s
This 90-minute walk is predominantly on flat ground with a few steps in places, so is suitable for all ages. On a nice summer’s day, you could take a picnic to enjoy in the park, or purchase some refreshments at the park café.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Parade Bridge, North Parade, Bath England
The tour starts near the North Parade Bridge.
Pass By: Parade Gardens, Orange Grove, Bath BA1 1EE England
The tour passes by the Parade Gardens.
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
The tour crosses over Pulteney Bridge.
Pass By: Great Pulteney Street, Bath England
On this tour you'll walk through Great Pulteney Street.
Pass By: Recreation Ground, North Parade, Bath BA2 4DS England
The tour makes a brief stop with a view of Recreation Ground.
Pass By: Holburne Museum, Great Pulteney Street, Bath BA2 4DB England
The tour briefly stops outside the Holburne Museum.
Pass By: Sydney Gardens, Bathwick, Bath BA2 1EE England
The tour goes through the Sydney Gardens.
Pass By: Bathampton Towpath, Mill Lane Bathampton, Bath BA2 6TR England
The tour follows the Bathampton Towpath.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Smartphone and headphones
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
Abbey Hotel Bath, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, N Parade, Bath BA1 1LF, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/30/2020 - 5/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
90 to 120 minutes
Kennet & Avon Canal - Lock 7, Millbrook Ln, Bath BA2 4LD, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.