Take in 1,000 years of royal history on this self-guided walking tour from Windsor to Eton.
• See several iconic and lesser-known sights in the towns of Windsor and Eton including a crooked house, the shortest street in Great Britain and the house where King Charles II entertained his mistress
• Hear from producer Ian Grover, a local tour guide with over ten year’s experience
• Do it all in 75 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Crooked House of Windsor, 51 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
The tour passes by The Crooked House of Windsor. You'll hear about the house while you walk.
Pass By: Castle Hotel Windsor - MGallery, 18 High St, Windsor SL4 1ER, UK
The tour passes by the Windsor Castle Hotel. You'll hear about the hotel while you walk.
Pass By: Soldier's Statue, 3 St Alban's St, Windsor SL4 1PF, UK
The tour passes by the Soldier's Statue. You'll hear about the statue while you walk.
Pass By: The Two Brewers, 34 Park St, Windsor SL4 1LB, UK
The tour passes by The Two Brewers pub. You'll hear about the pub while you walk.
Pass By: The Long Walk, Windsor Great Park, Windsor England
You'll see part of The Long Walk on the tour and learn about it.
Pass By: Queen Victoria Statue, Castle Hill, Windsor SL41PD England
The tour passes by the Queen Victoria Statue. You'll hear about the statue while you walk.
Pass By: Theatre Royal Windsor, 32 Thames Street, Windsor SL4 1PS England
The tour passes by the Theatre Royal in Windsor. You'll hear about the theatre while you walk.
Pass By: King George V Memorial, Thames Street, Windsor England
The tour passes by the King George V Memorial. You'll hear about the memorial and King George while you walk.
Pass By: Bel & The Dragon, 1 Datchet Rd, Windsor SL4 1QB, UK
The tour passes by the Bel & The Dragon. You'll hear about it while you walk.
Pass By: Eton Walkway, High Street North End of Windsor Bridge, Eton, Windsor England
The tour takes you over The Eton Walkway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
Windsor Royal Station, Arch 5 Goswell Hill, Windsor SL4 1RH, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2021 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
75 to 90 minutes
Eton College, Windsor SL4 6DW, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.