Enjoy a 20% saving with the ultimate sightseeing experience across London – from three amazing perspectives!
Join and leave guided walking tour circuits at your leisure, and start discovering London’s best landmarks, including Big Ben, the London Eye and Palace of Westminster! Enjoy fascinating storytelling from your local expert as you explore, and hop-off as you please to take advantage of countless self-guided features in the Vox City app.
Hop-on to a City Sightseeing London bus tour when you’re ready, and enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck. As you venture across London’s bustling city centre, have your camera at the ready as you pass tourist hotspots including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Westminster Abbey.
Continue your sightseeing adventure on a City Cruises tour, and enjoy beautiful views of the likes of the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, and much more as you sail across the River Thames.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
As you stroll through this public square in the centre of Westminster, take in the numerous famous attractions such as Nelson's Column and the National Gallery.
Pass By: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
As you arrive at this stunning shopping and entertainment hub in central London, you may decide to hop off the tour to explore the many designer stores available.
Pass By: Tate Modern, Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
As you approach the Tate modern, your local expert will excite you with facts and descriptions of what lies inside. Sound good? Why not jump off the tour and take a look inside... (tickets not included with the tour)
Pass By: National Theatre, South Bank, Waterloo, London SE1 9PX England
It was created in 1963 and is the English national theater company. Is one of the United Kingdom's three most prominent performing arts venues. It is known as the National Theatre of Great Britain.
Pass By: Westminster Bridge, London England
Admire London's oldest-surviving road bridge; Westminster Bridge.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Marvel at the official residence of the UK's sovereign, and if you time it right, you'll get to see the changing of the guards!
Pass By: Hyde Park Corner, The Mall / Piccadilly / Grosvenor Place Hyde Park, London England
The largest of the four royal parks, with more than 140 hectares of extension, makes it a required stopping point for any tourist.
Pass By: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
As you arrive at this metropolis, take in the vast space that is one of London's most famous tourist destinations and home to the west end!
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Admire one of London's most iconic structures and visited attractions.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
A classic World Heritage Site and iconic for hosting many famous Royal events; Westminster Abbey is a landmark you cannot afford to miss.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Be amazed by the Houses of Parliament's incredible architecture, and tune into your audio commentary to discover its vast history.
Pass By: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
The British Museum is a national treasure and one of London's most visited landmarks.
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
You can't visit London without exploring the Tower of London - the city's most magnificent historic landmark, and home of the Crown Jewels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guided walking tours depart from 10:30 - 16:15, every Fri, Sat & Sun
- Hop-on at a City Sightseeing bus stop, with departures from 09:00 - 18:00, every 30 minutes
- Enjoy your free one-way cruise between Westminster Pier to Tower Pier, with departures from 10:00 - 19:00, every 30-40 minutes. You can join the cruise at either pier
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Free upgrade to a 48 hour walking tour pass
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off across 10 guided and self-guided walking routes for 48 hours
- 24 Hour City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free River Thames sightseeing cruise
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features in the Vox City app for the duration of your stay
- Mobile Device
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food and drinks
1: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK
2: Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
3: Covent Garden, London, UK
4: National Theatre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX, UK
5: The Mall, London SW1, UK
6: Piccadilly Circus, London W1B, UK
7: Tower Pier, London, UK
8: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vox City International Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.