- Discover Edinburgh's most famous and iconic landmarks, including Edinburgh Castle and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Sophisticated mobile technology turns your smartphone into the ultimate travel companion for the duration of your stay
- Tune into the multilingual audio commentary to hear interesting facts, stories and anecdotes for over 90 points of interest
- Opt for one of many recommended walking routes or customise your own with personalised pinpoints
- Audio guide available in English
About This Deal
Your self-guided city experience will begin from the moment you arrive in Edinburgh. Immediately take advantage of our unique navigation functionality which makes self-guiding easy, with plenty of suggested itineraries and walking routes to explore. Find yourself immersed in the incredible history of the Scottish capital, as you approach iconic landmarks including Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyroodhouse and Scott Monument. Marvel at some of the cities striking architecture, such as St Giles' Cathedral, or enjoy a stroll through the lively streets of Grassmarket.
Don’t forget to tune into your audio commentary as you discover the city. Listening to exciting stories and anecdotes, you will uncover the fascinating history, royal heritage and cultural gems of Edinburgh. If you fancy, take a break from sightseeing and visit one of the cities many bars, eateries or shopping districts. When you’re ready, plan your next walking route, pinpoint your favourite sights and source the best photo hotspots, as you continue your exploration of Edinburgh the Vox City way.
• Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
• Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
• Scott Monument, E. Princes St Gardens, Edinburgh EH2 2EJ Scotland
• The Real Mary King's Close, High Street, 2 Warriston's Close, Edinburgh EH1 1PG Scotland
• Royal Yacht Britannia, Ocean Drive Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ Scotland
• St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
• Arthur's Seat, Queen's Drive Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH8 8HG Scotland
• National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF Scotland
• Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 20 Inverleith Row, Edinburgh EH3 5LR Scotland
• Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Castlehill, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2ND Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- So, how does it work? Our self-guided sightseeing experience will be ready for you to use from the moment you arrive in your city. Simply download the Vox City App, scan your QR code, and download your city map. All that's left to do, is for you to enjoy unlimited sightseeing throughout the duration of your stay, directly from your own mobile device!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Unlimited use of the Vox City Guide for 7 days from activation
- Audio commentary in English
- Audio/Mobile Device
- Entry to Attractions
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vox City International Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.