Let us pick you up and take you to this place of immense beauty. This 5.5 mile walk along uneven paths takes you along riverside scenery, with steep sided wooded valleys and four breath-taking waterfalls. In a National Park renowned for its sweeping, barren, mountain scenery, high peak lovers are in danger of missing out on this hidden gem. This pocket of dramatic limestone scenery where 4 stunning waterfalls are within a relatively short walk of each other is a truly unique location like no other in the UK. The highlight of the area is Sgwd yr Eira, where you'll venture right behind the gushing torrent of water, a truly unique and memorable experience that you won't forget. **Some nationalities may refer to this activity as a hike rather than walk**.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cardiff, Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
Get picked up anywhere in the Cardiff/Newport/Brecon Beacons area and get transported to this special place known as Waterfall Country. Tour duration of 6 hours includes transportation time.
Pass By: Brecon Beacons National Park, Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales
You will enter a stunning corner of the National Park known as waterfall country. A beautiful collection of steep sided valleys with gushing rivers that create unique caves and waterfalls.
Stop At: Four Waterfalls Walk, Cavers Car Park, Ystradfellte CF44 9JE Wales
Walk along rocky paths and steep sided valleys and experience 4 breathtaking waterfalls. Each waterfall is unique and has its own beauty. Relax next to the soothing sound of the gushing water or even go swimming in the pools.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sgwd yr Eira, Brecon Beacons National Park Wales
The final waterfall is the beautiful Sgwd yr Eira (fall of the snow) where you will enjoy the exhilarating experience of walking behind the gushing torrent of water as it falls into the pool below. This place is truly special and you are guaranteed fantastic photos and a memorable experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May not be suitable for children under 5
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Cardiff/Newport/Central Brecon Beacons area
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walk South Wales in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.