Experience Scotland’s Landscapes on Foot!For many travellers, Scotland’s grand and beautiful landscapes are the major draw. This tour offers an immersive experience within Scottish Highland nature and an outdoor activity which is refreshing, inspiring, enlightening and sustainable.It is also an excellent opportunity to learn how much history there is to be found within the landscape, often hidden from view or knowledge. Our very small groups of 8 or less make this tour a personal and interactive experience where visitors can step into wild Highland nature, walk the shores of Loch Lomond, catch a boat to a magic island and take a picnic - a brief but perfect adventure!Many visitors get hooked and come back for more!The walks involve a shortish hill of 360m and a length of 6km on good paths though rocky and uneven. Good footwear is essential! You should have the fitness of someone who regularly enjoys easy walks on dirt tracks.Travel to start point is from Stirling by minivan.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
Loch Lomond is Britain's largest lake and the centre piece of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. It sits either side of the Highland fault line and is the gateway to the Scottish Highlands, thus privudes an excellent introduction to those fantastic landscapes.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Transportation from Stirling in comfortable minivan
- Knowledgeable Driver/ Walking Guide
- Snacks - We offer a basic snack pack with Scottish oat cakes, cheese, fruit and an energy bar as well as bottled drinking water.
- Boat Ride to the Island
- Hiking Kit - please bring a rain jacket, hiking shoes, hat & scarf, and day pack. Extra food, drink.
Stirling FK8 2BY, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walk Wild Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.