We will hear the stories and secrets of the Titanic but also Southampton's Port of Present and Past: the Mayflower, the QE2, and of course the Titanic itself....
Groups limited to 6 in keeping with UK guidelines
Tour Starting Point: Outside the Starbucks on Town Quay Pier
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Town Quay, Southampton SO14 2AQ England
Bustling Modern Port of Southampton and where the Titanic sailed
Stop At: Mayflower Park, Southampton SO14 2AQ England
Mayflower Park and hear of the famous Pilgrim Ship
Stop At: QE2 Mile, Southampton England
Historic mile of things Maritime including the Titanic
Stop At: Southampton Town Walls, Old Town, Southampton England
Stop At: The Grapes, 41-43 Oxford Street, Southampton SO14 3DP England
Pub connected to the Titanic, on Oxford Street- all connected with the Titanic!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We're Good To Go regulated by Visit Britain
Town Quay Marina, Town Quay, Southampton SO14 2AQ, UK
The Grapes, 41-43 Oxford St, Maritime Quarter, Southampton SO14 3DP, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walsh Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.