Experience Winchester, of the most magical Christmas town's in England, with a nice glass of Mulled Wine. What could be better?
We will meet at the Westgate, before seeing and hearing about the Great Hall, then walk the High Street with its beautiful Christmas lights and tree. Hear stories of Winchester and global Christmas traditions. Soak up the atmosphere with a complimentary glass of Mulled Wine (or Hot Chocolate), as we walk the town and see Winchester Cathedral and experience other magical sights.
The walk ends at the Wykeham Arms. Allow us to make a dinner reservation at this famous pub, to continue your festive celebrations.
Tour Starting Point: in front of the Westgate
Price: £15 (including Mulled Wine and photography)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a reservation at the Wykeham Arms for dinner after the walk
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Westgate Museum, High St, Winchester SO23 7DW England
12th Century Historic Gate into Winchester
Pass By: The Great Hall, The Castle Castle Avenue, Winchester SO23 8UJ England
Surviving part of Winchester Castle with connections to King Arthur
Pass By: Winchester Buttercross, High Street London, Winchester SE1 9DG England
See Winchester in all its Christmas wonder on its beautiful High Street adorned with lights and tree
Pass By: Guildhall Winchester, Broadway High Street, Winchester SO23 9GH England
A Victorian wonder of architecture light up in magical Christmas lights
Pass By: Winchester Cathedral, 9 The Close, Winchester SO23 9LS England
The world famous Cathedral with its lovely Christmas lights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets welcome
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We're Good To Go regulated by Visit Britain
- Alcoholic Beverages - Mulled Wine
3 High St, Winchester SO23 8UH, UK
The Wykeham Arms, Winchester, 75 Kingsgate St, Winchester SO23 9PE, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walsh Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.