Spend 7 or more days alongside a perfect sandy beach in the Greek seaside village of ‘Igios Ioannis’ (a location for the movie ‘mama mia’), located in the nature reserve of the Pelion Peninsula, Mythical ‘Mountain of the centaurs’ and an ideal unspoiled region known for its combination of Mountain, ancient forest, stream, chrystal clear Aegean sea & picture perfect stone villages waiting to be explored.When you are not relaxing on the beach you can enjoy four of the included professionally guided activities of Horse riding through the forest, Hiking to the local villages, a speedboat tour to Poseidon caves with snorkeling on hidden beaches, and canyoneering. For those still wanting more, Sea kayaks, mountain bikes and boats can be hired. With hassle free airport transfers included this is the perfect getaway break for those wanting a combination of relaxation, activity & exploration in pristine nature.
What You'll Get
DESCRIPTION: We will welcome you at either Thessaloniki or Athens Airport, from your hotel in Athens or another location & transfer you to your boutique hotel where you will receive all the information you need on the local area & the four activities included as described below. In addition, at your doorstep you will be able to rent mountain bikes, sea kayaks, & small boats to further your adventures & there are countless trails to explore in the area along with many restaurants, cafes & night life all close to hand. If staying for more days you can also choose from a range of other tours or just enjoy the beach! There is a local coordinator on hand for you to ask any questions for the activities or other things during your stay & the village is very self contained so no further transfers are necessary unless requested. At the end of your stay you will again have door to door transfer from your hotel to the airport.
LENGTH OF STAY
The description is based on 7 days / 6 nights. If further days are desired you may pay a supplement per day per person of 35 euro only
Small Boat tour: over approximately three hours discover deserted beaches, tranquil bays hidden by steep cliffs and mystical cove Damouchari where the film Mama mia was filmed and Fakistra’s Cave before a short hike to cool off at the waterfalls. Next come to one of the most famous beaches in Greece, 'Mylopotamos' with its stone arch & swim in its azure water and then to Limnionas with its wild beauty.
Horse riding tour: Visitors have the opportunity to ride one hour and a half, choosing either mountain or a ride down to the beaches. Discover Pelions ancient forest, & pass through many beautiful places from olive groves, squares with old trees and traditional houses.small traditional villages, old monasteries and castles where we stop to admire and enjoy .
Hiking Tour. Enjoy a half days hiking tour through some of the most breathtaking of Pelions paths and stop to explore its villages such as Tsagarada and Damouchari with surprises & views at every turn
Canyoneering: A very well developed sport in Pelion due to the many mountain stream filled gorges carved into its dramatic landscape. Our chosen route has 9 beautiful waterfalls up to 30m, slides, jumps and wild vegetation with a mild trekking route through the green forest leads to the entrance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Families and children are welcome
- Sunscreen & a hat recommended from April to October
- Small changes in activity route may depend on local conditions at the time of year
- If any activity is unavailable another will be suggested.
- Please inquire for price for groups over 6 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Return Airport / hotel transfers from Thessaloniki or Athens
- Transfer time from Thessaloniki approximately 2.5 hours / From Athens 3.5 hours.
- 7-days / 6-nights boutique hotel accommodation with breakfast
- 4 professionally guided tours with equipment included
- Small Boat tour
- Horse riding tour
- Hiking Tour
- Meals & drinks unless specified.
• From central hotels in Athens / Thessaloniki etc we will meet you at your hotel reception area.
• Cruise ship guests: All our tours provide free pickup at your Athens Cruise ship terminal providing we have the following details: The ship name; all passenger names; one passport number.
• Athens / Thessaloniki Airport: Pickup and or Return Transfers included
• Other locations: For pickup at other locations please specify.
flexible - depending on your needs & flight times
7 to 14 days
FLEXIBLE ON REQUEST
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the warmpenguin e services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.