PRIVATE tour from Glasgow. En-route to the heart of Scotland and imagine going back in time to when Stirling was ‘The key to the Kingdom’. Wars and real life ‘Braveheart’s’ like William Wallace & King Robert the Bruce fighting for freedom. Visit the biggest best castle in Medieval Scotland where Mary Queen of Scots and her family, the royal Stuarts reigned for Centuries. Next ‘Take the low road’ as the folksong goes to see namesake, ‘The Bonnie, Bonnie Banks of loch Lomond’. Follow a short hike along a nature trail up to a panoramic viewpoint of the Scottish highland fault line. After a tasty lunch, enjoy a liquid experience drinking the finest Scotch single malts at the Glengoyne whisky distillery. Slainte Mhor.
- Stirling castle & royal palace.
- Loch Lomond & stunning scenic view.
- Taste The Spirit Of Scotland At Glengoyne Whisky Distillery.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland, 2 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Glasgow G63 9LB Scotland
Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Glasgow G63 9LB Scotland, 1 hour 30 minutes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
Nature Trail & Panoramic Viewpoint Of The Highlands.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children Must Use A Child Car Seat Until 12 Years Or 135cm Tall, UK Law!
- No babies Or Infants. Sorry.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Free WiFi on board.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Private transportation.
- Personal guiding and storytelling.
- Stirling Castle Entry approx. £15pp
- Glengoyne Distillery Tour approx. £10pp
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Glengoyne Distillery
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up & Return To Glasgow Hotels, B&Bs and Private Address Within Glasgow.
8 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wee advenTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.