Save 35% On The Full Price (£70) By Booking Through This Website
Have you ever felt that you could be getting more from your digital camera? Would you like to unlock its full potential? If so, this half-day course is for you. Discover Photography is aimed at complete beginners who own a digital camera with manual settings but aren’t sure how to use them. The course will help you take creative control of your camera.
About This Deal
This beginner's photography course will introduce you to your camera’s manual settings and teach you how to use them. By the end of the session, you will be able to creatively use these settings to achieve a wide range of photographic techniques and effects. During the course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of photography, such as how to set the correct exposures, what the relationship is between aperture, shutter speed and ISO, and how to make the most of each lens. After completing ‘Discover Photography’ you will fully understand how to operate your digital camera and be ready to take better photographs. This course is led by an award-winning photographer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (both must have paid tickets).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Completing this course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Colour temperature and white balance
- Operating the camera in semi-automatic and manual modes
- Depth of field
- How the aperture and shutter speed affect the image
- A practical exercise which explores the effects of aperture and shutter speed
- Focal length, angle of view and perspective
- You will need a DSLR camera or compact digital camera with manual settings to get the most out of this course.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Westland Place Studios in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.