Our tours are bespoke and catered to you. If you would like to swap any of the distilleries on offer we are more than happy to arrange a tour specifically for your group. We will have some special whiskies on board our bus and stop at some beautiful locations for a little bit of history and a lovely whisky.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Macallan Distillery, Easter Elchies Estate, Easter Elchies AB38 9RX Scotland
Modern and Iconic, The MacAllan Distillery has set a new level of whisky Visitor Centre. Encompassing grand architecture and top of the range engineering, you will be in awe at the sheer scale of production for the Rolls Royce of Whisky, The MacAllan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The GlenAllachie Distillery, GlenAllachie, Aberlour AB38 9LR Scotland
The beautiful white buildings and water feature welcome you to a relatively new Visitor Experience on Speyside. The GlenAllachie Distillery welcomes you to see around their independently owned buildings, see the warehoues, filling station and the stills in action before sampling some of their fantastic whiskies in the Visitor Centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glenfarclas Distillery Glenfarclas Distillery Ballindalloch, Ballindalloch AB37 9BD Scotland
We stop off for a tasting at the famous Glenfarclas Distillery on Speyside. Family owned for 6 generations, the secrets of the Glenfarclas remain firmly behind the distillery walls. We taste two of their most famous whiskies, guided by distillery staff who will be happy to answer your questions.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Lunch is served at one of Speysides top Whisky Bars, and will b accompanied by a specially selected whisky to match your food choice.
- Entry/Admission - The Macallan Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The GlenAllachie Distillery
- Bottles Purchased at Distilleries.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Drink is included, extra drinks are at guests own expense
Inverurie Whisky Shop, Burn Ln, Burnside, Inverurie AB51 4UZ, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up from Private, Serviced Accommodation or Bed and Breakfast locations
- Dyce Airport, Aberdeen Scotland
1 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whisky Tours of Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.