This fantastic tour from any Scottish location to the Macallan distillery is designed for Macallan fans and whisky enthusiasts.
The only Macallan specific tour available daily.
Have lunch in the best Whisky hotel in Speyside - the Dowans hotel.
Visit Glenfiddich distillery to compare tasting notes and see their fantastic distillery.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Macallan Distillery, Easter Elchies Estate, Easter Elchies AB38 9RX Scotland
If there is availability, we can book you on a Macallan tour or a like whisky experience at a nearby distillery. We can also take you to the Macallan bar at the weekends.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Dowans Hotel & Restaurant, Dowans Rd, Aberlour AB38 9LS, UK
Overlooking the Spey Valley, this genteel family-run hotel in a grand 1888 Victorian mansion is 9 minutes' walk from Aberlour Distillery and 15 minutes' walk from the centre of the village.
There's a fantastic restaurant and a beautiful bistro, plus a whisky bar!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glenfiddich Distillery, Dufftown AB55 4DH Scotland
Whisky tasting at famous Glenfiddich bar.
Three whiskies included in the tour price
Time to spend in their shop and visitor centre
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Glenfiddich Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Macallan Distillery
1: Edinburgh, UK
2: Glasgow, UK
3: Midlothian, UK
4: East Lothian Council, UK
5: West Lothian, UK
6: Fife, UK
7: Stirling, UK
8: Highland Council, UK
9: Moray, UK
10: Aberdeen, UK
11: Inverness, UK
12: Dundee, UK
13: Angus Council, UK
14: Aberdeenshire, UK
15: Clackmannanshire, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Aberdeen International Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 7DU, UK
- Inverness Airport, 4250 S Airport Rd, Inverness, FL 34450, USA
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley PA3 2ST, UK
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 107 Glasgow Prestwick Intnl Airport, Prestwick KA9 2PL, UK
- Dundee Airport, Riverside Dr, Dundee DD2 1UH, UK
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whiskywheels Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.