Our Guides have a great safety record and a wealth of local knowledge about the mountain, its history and wildlife. You'll hear the ancient tales of curses, lost battles and the baby who was hidden in a cave from the Clan enemies. This is a private booking just you and those you chose to bring with you. You can have up to12 people in your group.
What You'll Get
The classic walking route to the summit of Ben Nevis. This takes an average of 8 hours and needs a level of fitness that means you can walk on rough ground for this amount of time. Our experienced Guide can lead you in summer or winter. Winter on Ben Nevis can range from November through to March or later. We'll advise you on what the weather is doing and can arrange any extra equipment you might need for winter such as walking crampons and a walking ice axe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wild Mountain Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.