A fun and friendly day tour awaits!
Experience the scenery of the Great Glen and the mystery of Loch Ness, as we travel along the banks of Loch Ness. We will visit historic Urquhart Castle, experience its turbulent past & history before travelling to the beautiful village of Beauly and The French valliscaulian Priory founded 1230.
A whisky tasting at Glen Ord Distillery with option of sampling 3 single malts.
Lunch will take be at a local restaurant with variety of options (I can recommend best dishes). We will visit Fortrose Cathedral & will look for dolphins at Chanonry Point.
Last but no means least, we will be experiencing the historic, powerfully and emotive battlefield at Culloden and Clava Cairns.
The scenery speaks for itself - dramatic landscapes, historic castles , distilleries and wildlife. I look forward to sharing with you Loch Ness and Culloden on a day tour or as part of a GrandTour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
experience the emotions, as you discovery history and culture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Clava Cairns, Balnuaran of Clava, IV2 5EU Scotland
See the historic 4000 year old Clava Cairns- spiritual,ceremonial, burial Cairns
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
See historic castle, Loch Ness and great glen, option to visit the castle ( fee not included)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Beauly Priory, Beauly IV4 7DY Beauly IV4, Beauly Scotland
Historic 12century prior within picturesque village
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glen Ord Distillery Inverness, Muir of Ord IV6 7UJ Scotland
Enjoy a tasting of 3 single malts at Glen Ord distillery
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
- Coffee and/or Tea - Snacks food drink not included
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
- Entry/Admission - Glen Ord Distillery
4 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GrandTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.