The official Rugby Experience takes you on a unique journey of the town that is associated with the international game of rugby, including Rugby School where it all began.Rugby is celebrated as the birthplace of the game and so much more. The experiences includes:
- A tour of the town with a Rugby Town Guide who will explore its history and association with the game, literature, engineering and more.
- Entry into the inspirational World Rugby Hall of Fame visitor attraction,taking you on a HD journey through time from the game's humble origins to the present day.
-10% discount at Maia Cafe, in the Foyer of the World Rugby Hall of Fame (please show Tripadvisor booking confirmation)
- A walk round the fascinating William Webb Ellis Football Museum (free entry).
- A tour of Rugby School,steeped in history and crammed with old world charm.Hear about the school's history and heritage as you explore its impressive buildings and hallowed rugby ground.The Rugby School tour starts at 2pm.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Rugby Hall of Fame, Little Elborow Street, Rugby CV21 3BZ England
Experience rugby's greats and the moments that defined the sport.
Take an inspirational journey through time using the latest HD touch-screen technology, from the game's humble origins to its global present. Learn about all 121 World Rugby national unions, understand the variations of the sport and discover the moments that created professionalism, Olympic inclusion and the values that unite the sport.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - World Rugby Hall of Fame
- Audio guides in French, Japanese, Spanish are available in the World Rugby Hall of Fame element only
World Rugby Hall of Fame and Visitor Centre, Little Elborow St, Rugby CV21 3BZ, UK
180 to 210 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the World Rugby Hall of Fame in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.