Set in London’s West End, Covent Garden is a major draw for visitors and Londoners who enjoy its many attractions, including shopping, theatre, restaurants, bars, history and culture. This tour takes you on a exciting and hands-on journey that brings to life the sights and smells of 17th, 18th and 19th Century London with skill and realism. With its many highlights our native guide will navigate you through lively streets and show you the must see places including the London Transport Museum, the Royal Opera House, Somerset House and Covent Garden Market. There are also several smaller areas within Covent Garden that you will get priceless insights into and you will learn the fascinating story behind the green and blue plaques of Covent Garden...
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
Come discover the must-see destination of London if you are someone who enjoys shopping, theatre, restaurants, bars, history and culture. Our tour takes you on an exploration of Covent Garden’s rich heritage through the centuries, from orchard garden of Westminster Abbey to London’s first residential square to the fashionable, up-to-the-minute shopping and dining destination that it is today.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Professional Guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Worldwide City Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.