Get up close and personal with real-life shipwrecks on our most popular tour which includes a visit to the famous Sugar Ship, the MV Captayannis. A must see during a visit to the Clyde! A must see during a visit to the Clyde!
The famous MV Captayannis shipwreck
Chance of seeing submarines and battleships
Live sonar images of historic shipwrecks
Chance of spotting porpoise and seals
Hot drinks included (once Covid-19 restrictions end)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MV Captayannis, Egyesült Királyság, UK
Our skipper will take you into the heart of this sunken shipwreck, close enough on a good day you may even be able to touch it. Listen to the story of how she sank and keep your eyes peeled for the local house seals and porpoise on the way!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Marine life identification cards
- Wet Weather Clothing. We ask if you can please bring your own at this time thank you.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wreckspeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.