London has perhaps the oldest and most famous sporting venues in the world and this tour gives you the chance to visit two of them in a day. Take your pick of any two our Wembley Stadium (Football) Lords (Cricket) and Wimbledon (Tennis).Meeting you at your hotel, we will go by Tube to your choice of iconic sports stadia where you will get to see all the famous public sights as well as the hidden behind the scenes areas at these landmark venues.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lord's Cricket Ground, Lords Cricket Ground St. Johns Wood Road, London NW8 8QN England
A visit to Lords Cricket Ground, home of English cricket and the famed MCG. A chance to explore the Cricket Museum and then on to the stadium tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wembley Stadium, Wembley Park, Wembley HA9 0WS England
A behind the scenes tour of the famous Wembley Stadium.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church Road, Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, London SW19 5AE England
A visit to the home of the famous Wimbledon Tennis championships and it's incredible museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ye Olde England Tours, London England
A tour by Ye Olde England Tours
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that Lords Cricket Ground enforces a dress code. Those who wear ripped or torn vests, garments in military camouflage colours, singlets, offensive garments, rubber flip flops, bikini tops, bare midriff, won't be permitted into the ground.
- Please note that though our tour is private, the sports stadia tours are in small groups.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Lord's Cricket Ground
- Entry/Admission - Wembley Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Wimbledon
- Transportation to/from attractions
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel, not just those listed here, before going by Tube to the start of the tour.
Tour ends at the conclusion of your second stadium tour though we will of course bring you back to the nearest tube station if required.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ye Olde England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.