The only way to really experience Canterbury and its historic surroundings is by bicycle. Surrounded by wide and safe bicycle paths and beautiful places to enjoy riding.
We are the only bike hire company located in central Canterbury. Our bikes are commercial grade and have air-less tires and internal gears so you won't break down.
About This Deal
Ride the ancient walls of the city, explore the shops, parks and history or head out of town, ride down the river through the fields were Julius Caesar army camped, or climb over the valley wall and head to the coast via the Crab & Winkle railroad trail to visit Whitstable and Herne Bay.
The price for the bike rental is the same from 2 to 12 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All bikes are cleaned after use and stored securely. All riders with YellowBikes are advised to social distance when using the bikes.
- Bike Lock
- High-Viz safety vest
22-24 Stour St, Canterbury CT1 2NZ, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2020 - 5/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
2 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yellow Bikes & Scooter Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.