We are the only yoga school in Whitstable offering yoga classes on the beach for Whitstable's famous sunsets. The exact location and timing can be tailored to your requirements, but we normally head away from the town centre to get some space and peace!
All of our teachers hold a YMCA level 3 diploma in yoga teaching, and have at least 3 years teaching experience. We'll bring refreshments, yoga mats if required and of course some relaxing music.
What You'll Get
We'll meet at the Hotel Continental and head off on a short walk to warm-up before your class. During this time you'll get to know your instructor and they will be able to review your answers to our Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ). This enables Yoga Wellbeing's instructors to only teach postures that are suitable for you.
Depending on the height of the tide when your class takes place we will either set up our mats on the beach or on the beautiful Tankerton slopes that look down on the water, then we get down to some fun alfresco yoga. We teach from the hatha tradition, which means we focus not just on the asana (physical postures), but also pay a lot of attention to pranayama (breathing). Our classes are tailored to each guest or group or guests, with modifications for those that need them. Each experience lasts 90 minutes in total.
After a relaxing yoga class and lots of fresh air we'll grab a chilled water or herbal tea and enjoy the rest of the sunset!
• Whitstable Harbour, Harbour Street, Whitstable CT5 1AB England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Yoga mats
29 Beach Walk, Whitstable CT5 2BP, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Yoga Wellbeing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.