Step back in time, to the early days of aviation, when people flew through the air in original flying machines
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Instructor will guide participants every step of the way, so they get the full vintage aviator experience, including wearing a period jacket, goggles and obligatory white scarf
- Prior to the flight, customers will receive a full safety briefing and preliminary instruction
- Then they will receive a further cockpit briefing and take to the air for the flight of a lifetime.The Instructor will demonstrate basic manoeuvres used in aviation
- Upgrades are available, please contact the merchant directly to enquire
- £30 surcharge applies for weekends or bank holidays
The Fine Print
Expires 29 Sep 2020. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01283 585803; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Flight time is 10 minutes, the full experience lasts 45 minutes. Maximum weight: 18st. Subject to availability and weather conditions. A £30 surcharge applies for weekends or bank holidays. Upgrades are available, please contact the merchant directly to enquire. All flights are subject to Vintage Flyings Terms and Conditions, these can be found at www.vintageflying.co.uk - if cannot comply must let the merchant know immediately. If a flight has been cancelled because of poor weather, the merchant will offer a mutually agreeable alternative date. Any rescheduling requires a 72-hour notice; the merchant reserves the right to charge an admin fee. Any reservations modified with less than a seven-day notice period will be charged a £50 admin fee to cover the costs.
About Vintage Flying
Vintage Flying offers a wide variety of open cockpit experiences, from short trial flights to full training packages for those dreaming of becoming qualified pilots. Whatever the reasons might be, air travellers have an opportunity to fly a famous de Havilland DH 82 Tiger Moth biplane.