In a Nutshell
This book includes 25 knitting and crochet patterns from the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s; features useful section on equipment and terminology
- 25 knitting and crochet patterns from the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s regarded to fit modern sizes (small, medium and large) using readily available yarns
- Each garment is photographed on a model to see how the styles of the past can be part of a very up-to-date looks
- Features useful section on equipment and terminology, plus a list of online resources
- Author: Marine Malak and Geraldine Warner
- Clear instructions
- Number of pages: 176
- Weight: 730g
- Dimensions: 25cm x 18cm x 2.3cm
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Waterstones, checked on 26.04.2018.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.