All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· 8 days ago
· 12 June 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £99 for a weekday morning Virgin national balloon flight for one (20% off)
- £198 for a weekday morning Virgin national balloon flight for two (20% off)
- £109 for a weekday anytime Virgin national balloon flight for one (24% off)
- £218 for a weekday anytime Virgin national balloon flight for two (24% off)
- Flight vouchers available as e-vouchers
- Float over incredible landscapes in an iconic Virgin balloon
- Flights launch from a choice of over 100 locations nationwide, from Perthshire in Scotland to the Cornish market town of Liskeard
- Guests can be invited to learn about the mechanics behind this nostalgic method of air travel and help inflate and deflate the balloon
- Celebrate with a Champagne toast after landing
- A signed certificate from the pilot, endorsed by Sir Richard Branson himself, and then a retrieval service to the original launch site
The Fine Print
Expires 19 Mar 2018. Please note that from 21 Dec 2017, your Virgin Balloon Flights voucher will be sent the week commencing 2 Jan 2018
Purchase: Limit 10 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Registration required online at www.virginballoonflights.co.uk/redeem. Booking required online at www.virginballoonflights.co.uk/book; quote Groupon code. Customers will receive a Virgin Balloon Flights voucher by email which is valid for 12 months. Present printed Groupon on arrival or pull it up with our mobile app.
Restrictions: Valid for option purchased only. Hot air ballooning is a weather dependent activity. If flight is cancelled voucher will be extended by 6 months, allowing plenty of time to rebook. Must be 7 or older and min 4ft 6in to fly. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone who is over 20 stone will be required to pay a supplement. Max 12 months to book after redemption. Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery will be unable to fly. Flying season is March to October with some regional variations. Flights do not operate in Northern Ireland. Flight dates are scheduled periodically in advance and are subject to availability. Launch sites are subject to change. Flight vouchers are non-refundable, please visit http://www.virginballoonflights.co.uk/legal-stuff/ for full terms.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Oct 2017.
About Virgin Balloon Flights
Virgin Balloon Flights has been synonymous with the hot air vessel ever since, in 1987, founder Sir Richard Branson became the first person to traverse the Atlantic in one. Known for their high standards of service, Virgin balloons fly all over the UK, from Perth to Bristol, and can be booked as part of a variety of gift packages.