In a Nutshell
These tablets feature properties that contribute to the overall effect of maintaining normal bones or ensuring a sufficient level of calcium
- May help contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D3 plays a key role in ensuring a sufficient level of calcium is present in bones
- Can help boost the activity of immune cells and a further contribution to both heart and brain health
- Might help support normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, as well as the maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations
- Can help support normal cell division
- Designed to support the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Active ingredients: vitamin D3 25Qg (1000IU)
- Other ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicone Dioxide
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.