Duos can enjoy 15 cuts of Brazilian-style meat paired with salads, vegetables and hot Brazilian dishes, as well as a bottle of wine to share
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £39 for a full Brazilian rodizio for each and a bottle of house wine to share for two (up to 45% off)
£78 for a full Brazilian rodizio for each and two bottles of house wine to share for four (up to 45% off)
- Meat carvers move from table to table, offering 15 cuts of beef, lamb, pork, chicken and sausages
- All meat is slow-roasted over a charcoal barbecue before being carved tableside
- Patrons can enjoy a salad bar boasting over 20 varieties of salads, vegetables, cold meats, fruits, breads and sauces
- Includes eight traditional hot Brazilian dishes to try
- Includes a bottle of red, white or rosé wine to share per pair; this can be exchanged for a caipirinha cocktail, beer or soft drink for each
- Click here to see the drinks menu
The Fine Print
Expires 20 Nov 2017. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online on http://www.vivagroupon.com/, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Bottle of house wine can be swapped for a caipirinha cocktail, beer or soft drink for each; no other cocktail is available. Valid for a bottle of wine per pair, or a caiprinha cocktail, beer or soft drink each up to the value of £18.50. Valid Sun-Fri midday-10pm. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Sep 2017.
About Viva Brazil Restaurants
Devoted to Brazilian culinary and hospitality traditions, the team at Viva Brazil Restaurants serve up full rodizios in the form of 15 cuts of beef, lamb, pork, chicken and sausages. Patrons can use coloured disks to signal to the meat carver that they're up for another round, or slow down with a buffet of salads, vegetables, cold meats and hot Brazilian dishes. The restaurant also boasts a menu for vegetarians and fish lovers, as well as an extensive list of wines to match the bites. All patrons enjoy their meals in the spacious dining hall featuring Brazilian-inspired touches, wooden tables and ambient lighting.